for Live & TLP Servers including the new server Oakwynd!
EverHack for EverQuest TLP Servers will allow you to do things that the EverQuest client would prevent you from doing. Such as instantly zoning to any connecting zone, warping to any given location in the game, and even giving your character special abilities that would require items, or a spell to achieve!
EverHack for TLP Servers has been updated to the latest EverQuest Patch
Some of the things EverHack for TLP can do is:
- Teleport to any location in game.
- Change your characters movement speed, and run as fast as lightning!
- Predefined warp camp locations in particular zones such as Old Sebilis. (More to be added)
- Never get rooted, or snared.
- Permanently levitate your character even after zoning!
- Never get stunned or mezzed!
- Permanent Enduring Breath!
- No Gravity, you can fly anywhere in the zone and go as high as you like!
- Disable character sliding, and slipping floors in the game!
- No Falling damage, and carry as much as you like! Tired of being overweight and have to run to a merchant? You can now carry any amount!
- Permanent bard speed, always have the fastest selo's on your character at all times even after zoning!
- Change your character's jumping height.
- Change your title.
- Change your name.
- Run at fullspeed with fungi stick regen buff on, including Torpor.
- and much more!
Here is a video I created with EverHack for truebox servers in action on the Coirnav server!
Also have been working on chain zoning, so you can lets say zone from Rivervale all the way to Chardok all by itself! Here is a video of my work in progress.