This guide will teach you how to use AutoHealer for all EverQuest Live/Truebox Servers, Aradune, Coirnav, Phinigel, Agnarr, Thornblade, Mischief! AutoHealer will allow you to never touch your healer again. Fully heal your groupmembers, target, extended targets automatically!
Important Note: This guide is made/updated using the latest version of AutoHealer, check the forums for the updated build.
You can purchase AutoHealer here: PURCHASE
- Make sure you have the latest version of AutoHealer downloaded, new versions are always posted in your member section. Which you can access here: DOWNLOAD
- AutoHealer is in beta status, and its using a new method of pixel detection with .ini support. Expect some bugs, if you encounter any bugs please join our discord and post.
Setting Up AutoHealer
- Once you have downloaded AutoHealer. Simply run it as an administrator (right click run as administrator).
- AutoHealer features a first time setup wizard so its pretty easy to get it up, and running. Once launched for the first time you will see this.
- Simply select OK. You will then get a prompt to select your EQGame.exe so all you would need to do is select it in your EverQuest Directory.
- Next you will enter your Healers Window Title, normally its just EverQuest, unless you rename your windows.
- First time settings are now saved. You will get a popup box asking to close, and reopen AutoHealer.
- You are now ready to setup your spells/pixels.
Setting Up Pixels
- This is now super easy, and a 1 button click. AutoHealer will do everything for you!
- Click on the AutoHeal Settings Tab.
- AutoHealer should now look like this, since you have nothing setup.
- We will start with groupmember 1, and you can just repeat the process for the other group members! Simply click on Set Data under group member 1.
- Then click on the OK box, now all you need to do is just click on where you would like to heal for groupmember1. Anywhere in the red. Don't worry if you mess up, just click on Set Data again, and click again.
- Now your groupmember 1 section in AutoHealer should look like this. The numbers for you will be different since your location/pixel color on your screen is different than mines.
- For Key: Simply enter the # of the slot that the hot button you created is under for that groupmember.
- Thats it! Don't forget to save!
* Now lets setup your actual spell casting. We will do this inside of EQ.
Setting up Spell Casting
- To heal my groupmember 1 what I would do is setup a EverQuest Social macro. Type /hot HealGrp1 in game. This will create a hotbutton. Drag that to your number 1 slot.
- Lets right click it, and setup spells. For my Quick Heal these are my settings.
- First line to select groupmember 1 (/target group1), second line a wait for him to do so, 3rd line what spell to cast, 4th line a wait until cast is done, and 5th line to sit. Now the last two lines is optional, you can use the ingame social to control sit, or you can use AutoHealer to sit for you. I would recommend just using in game sit, as you can edit it on the fly. Hit Accept, and congratulations you now have groupmember 1 completely automated!
- Repeat social macros for all other groupmembers if you like.
- This is pretty straight forward, enter sit key, and under how long before sitting, enter it in milliseconds. So if it takes 3 seconds for a cast to end. You would enter 3500. 3 seconds wait, and an addition 500 for lag purposes. (This section is optional as I would recommend just adding it in your social macro in game. If your using social macros, just untick Sit After Healing.
Starting the Bot
- Once Everything is setup, hit save again, and just tick the groupmembers you want the bot to heal. You can do this on the fly.
Very Important, make sure EverQuest is always the active window as in its ontop of AutoHealer or the "main" window.
Check back often for this guide, as the more features I add, and bugfixes the guide will surely change! You can always go on our discord as well to report any bugs, or help if needed! DISCORD
- You can download the latest version of AutoHealer here: DOWNLOAD
- You can purchase the latest version of AutoHealer Here: PURCHASE